Network with your peers
Join the conversation on the future of the structural building components industry. From the sharing of ideas at the local level to bringing these idea together at the national level, members serve as the catalyst for a strong, unified, prosperous industry helping to shape it's future.
Truss Manufacturers Association of Texas
Everything is big in Texas and TMAT is no exception! The Truss Manufacturers Association of Texas is the largest state chapter of the Structural Building Components Association (SBCA) and we welcome anyone interested in our industry to join us for conversation, networking, and problem-solving.
TMAT is proud to be a part of the structural building components industry and promote activities that will enhance the technical and economic progress of the industry. We are pleased to work with code and governing bodies, authorities involved with standards development, and industry-related associations to increase the understanding and sound use of components.
The video below explains how building components offer the most efficient structural framing solutions and how they've made a difference in communities across the country, allowing for the most effective use of time, labor, and materials to frame all types of structures. Our chapter continues to explore ways to attract people to careers in the industry and educate the marketplace to achieve ongoing success.
For additional information on building with structural components, visit SBCA's Best Way to Frame website.
- Play Ball! 2021 BCMC Schedule and Speakers Revealed
- Charts: Housing Continues to Lead U.S. Economy in Dec
- Is One of These Top 5 Single-Family Metros in Your Market?
- Dependence on Overseas Lumber Continues to Grow
- Biewer Lumber Constructing Second 350mbf SYP Mill
- SBA Reopens Paycheck Protection Online Application Site
- New Home Lots 'Critically Undersupplied,' Down 9%
- Long-Span Truss Installation Guidance for Post-Frame
- Atlas Engineered Products Continues Rapid Expansion
- SBCA Continues Growing a World-Class Team
- Tue, Feb 02 Production vs. Design: Breaking Down False Barriers (Part 2: Improving Company Culture)
- Wed, Feb 17 SBCAMN Chapter Elections Meeting
- Mon, May 24 SBCA Open Quarterly Meeting - West Virginia
- Tue, Jul 27 SBCA Open Quarterly Meeting - Utah
- Wed, Aug 11 SBCAMN Chapter Meeting & Twins Game