Network with your peers
Join the conversation on the future of the structural building components industry. From the sharing of ideas at the local level to bringing these idea together at the national level, members serve as the catalyst for a strong, unified, prosperous industry helping to shape it's future.
Truss Manufacturers Association of Texas
Everything is big in Texas and TMAT is no exception! The Truss Manufacturers Association of Texas is the largest state chapter of the Structural Building Components Association (SBCA) and we welcome anyone interested in our industry to join us for conversation, networking, and problem-solving.
TMAT is proud to be a part of the structural building components industry and promote activities that will enhance the technical and economic progress of the industry. We are pleased to work with code and governing bodies, authorities involved with standards development, and industry-related associations to increase the understanding and sound use of components.
The video below explains how building components offer the most efficient structural framing solutions and how they've made a difference in communities across the country, allowing for the most effective use of time, labor, and materials to frame all types of structures. Our chapter continues to explore ways to attract people to careers in the industry and educate the marketplace to achieve ongoing success.
For additional information on building with structural components, visit SBCA's Best Way to Frame website.
- SBCA’s In-Person August OQM to Be Held Virtually
- Homebuilders Sue to Expand Paycheck Protection Eligibility
- Component Industry Ensures Sgt Brennan Is Finally Home
- EBD’s Zach Shepherd Benefits from Industry Scholarship
- Allied Systems: Remote QA Inspections More Effective & Personal
- Charts: Residential Construction Spending Mixed in April
- Clayton Homes Helps Find Land for Manufactured Housing
- Katerra Lays Off 400 Employees Under New CEO
- Can Offsite Construction Solve New Jobsite Labor Logistics?
- Truss Plant Purchase Helps GA Dealer Expand Rapidly