Network with your peers
Join the conversation on the future of the structural building components industry. From the sharing of ideas at the local level to bringing these idea together at the national level, members serve as the catalyst for a strong, unified, prosperous industry helping to shape it's future.
Truss Manufacturers Association of Texas
Everything is big in Texas and TMAT is no exception! The Truss Manufacturers Association of Texas is the largest state chapter of the Structural Building Components Association (SBCA) and we welcome anyone interested in our industry to join us for conversation, networking, and problem-solving.
TMAT is proud to be a part of the structural building components industry and promote activities that will enhance the technical and economic progress of the industry. We are pleased to work with code and governing bodies, authorities involved with standards development, and industry-related associations to increase the understanding and sound use of components.
The video below explains how building components offer the most efficient structural framing solutions and how they've made a difference in communities across the country, allowing for the most effective use of time, labor, and materials to frame all types of structures. Our chapter continues to explore ways to attract people to careers in the industry and educate the marketplace to achieve ongoing success.
For additional information on building with structural components, visit SBCA's Best Way to Frame website.
- TPSX Streamlines Digital QC Measure to Manage Approach
- Do it Best Getting More Aggressive with Acquisitions
- 84 Lumber Opens Truss Plant in Central Ohio
- On Strong Q2 2020 Earnings, BFS Looking to Invest
- BMC Component Sales Dip Only Slightly in Q2 2020
- Graph: Construction Spending Trend Improves in June
- US LBM Purchases Georgia’s Maner Building Supply
- Simpson Webinar: Choosing Wind-Resistance Connections
- DOL Published Updated COVID-19 & FLSA FAQs & Resources
- Low Mortgage Rates Turning Prospective Buyers into Active Ones
- Tue, Aug 18 When Is a Component Manufacturer a Subcontractor?
- Wed, Aug 19 SBCA Iowa Chapter Virtual Meeting
- Tue, Aug 25 Building a Brand in the Digital Age: The Why & How
- Wed, Aug 26 SBCA August Virtual Open Quarterly Meeting
- Thu, Sep 17 TMAT Chapter Meeting & Golf Outing
- Tue, Sep 29 BCMC 2020: In-Person Event Officially Canceled